Hi everybody welcome to my blog and you may not realise the statistics re violence against women and children which are extremely concerning about violence with evidence that the problems are increasing ! * 25% of children are physically bullied.
- 40% of youth suicide is caused by bullying.
- Child abduction by strangers is increasing.
- A 128% increase in sexual assaults since 1990.
- 1 in 3 women are sexually or physically assaulted in their lifetime. 35% will become victims of domestic violence.
- Australia has the world’s 3rd highest rate per capita for rape.
Domestic violence is the most common cause of death of women aged between 25 and 45
Please contact me on 0432767900 if you can be part of my Personal Safety Committee which meet quarterly and once a month on Skype
Thanks and regards John Gill